Copyright permission request

If you wish to request permission to use an extract from one of our books, please use the details on the Contact us page.

Businesses and educational institutions may obtain copyright licences via the Copyright Licensing Agency.

Translation rights

Our translation rights are handled by Harriman House. To enquire about acquiring translation rights, contact Suzanne Tull:

  • e-mail: rights [at]
  • Rights Department, Harriman House Publishing Ltd, 3A Penns Road, Petersfield, GU32 2EW, UK

We are also interested in buying and selling English language co-publication rights. To discuss co-publications, please use the contact details on our About us page.